XPReSSionS!

what i feel like sharing...

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

no.....

no.....boiler report havent started....dammit...!
was browsing at others' blogs and realized that some of u guys really put lotsa effort into your blogs...kinda felt tercabar skit...well...i was thinking of creativating (is this even a word?) my blog a little bit but i dont have the time...maybe i would do so during the hols...the long n much anticipated summer hols...im sure i got plenty of time to "decorate" my blog...perhaps add some pics...just too lazy to do it rite now...
well...gotta start my report...chow
ooo just adding...my thermo test sucks...the results were out n its not very pleasant

1 Comments:

At 11:42 AM, Blogger mohd azmir said...

chill2!! people judge blog by how they write, not how they look!!
so sape yg tak pandai tulis 2 biasenyer kene ar hias2 lebay sket!! muahahahaha..
p/s:n that'include me!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home