XPReSSionS!

what i feel like sharing...

Friday, September 22, 2006

heart not satisfied (tak puas hati aa nih)...

apsal?...why?...
coz...i think im getting dumb!...dammit...i sat for about 1 hour looking at my coil on solid works yet i havent got a clue how to extend the pipes at the ends...i was hoping to find some other chemical engineers...but to my despair...non were in sight...except ben robinson...not that close to him...
now i am looking at my mass transfer assignment...not that sure about it either...i put the paper back into my bag...and now...i am looking at my 250 safety assignment...ok la...this one can do a little2 (skit2)...
aaaaa...i miss chemistry!...where are all the chemical formula and reactions and energetics and kinetics and organics and all those other stuff...i think this is the only subject i can master quite quickly compared to others...especially not maths!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home