XPReSSionS!

what i feel like sharing...

Saturday, September 16, 2006

cant wait!...

let me start off with an expression that this hasnt been the best of weeks...it hasnt been so for quite some time...its very hectic...well with my work ethics not improving...it mightve been worse...my bad habit of procastinating wasnt helping either...fresh start...fresh start...where do i even begin...
ok...maybe some of u cant relate this to the topic...but actually all this workload has made me very impatient for the holidays to come...thats why i cant wait...i really need a break from this year...furthermore...i really missed my family back home...cant wait to see them...my parents...my brothers...all three of them...it was kinda heartbreaking to hear from my little bro that he was sad that i couldnt be home for raya with them the second year running...
i cant wait to finish all my assignments!...the next few weeks gonna be hectic like hell...i got like 5-6 assignments to be completed including two lab reports...ooo yeah...another materials lab report coming up next week...damn....
i hope i can get all this over with and hope to do a good job on each task...i really hope so...all the marks are important at this stage...i also hope my finals would be fine...damn im scared...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home