XPReSSionS!

what i feel like sharing...

Friday, September 08, 2006

i got thru the first week!...but...

phew!...relief!...just friday to go and here come the weekends!groovy!

i may not be entirely satisfied with the quality of the assignments i sent in...everything was done in the nick of time...i wouldnt be surprised if i get terrible marks for my heat transfer assignment...this comes to show that my time management is still lacking...not to mention my habit of procastinating...

looking forward to a fresh start...i dunno how many times i said this but everytime i felt down...i thought of a fresh start...however...i havent been able to be consistent...its like the amount of gas was not enough to take me to the end...i always coughed and hiccupped and jolted and eventually came to a halt somewhere down the road...seldom close to the finish line...i need to find my motivation back...i cant seem to find something strong enough to push me to the checkered flag...

i dunno how much longer i can continue doing this...i cant hope to survive on my last minute boost all the time...i am pretty sure this strategy would backfire one day...as it almost did this week...when will i ever learn my lesson?...its not the first time i face a similar situation...yet i havent took any initiative to rectify my actions...just hoping that my luck wont run out...yet... and that i would learn my lesson soon enough before id regret it...

help...anyone?...any ideas?

1 Comments:

At 2:15 PM, Blogger mohd azmir said...

sabar jer ar..
btw dah link ko!!!
all d best yer..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home