XPReSSionS!

what i feel like sharing...

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

holding on...

still holding on...
its 4 am...like i dont have something else to do but to write this entry...
i just finished (for the nite...or morning) my report...its not complete...but i really had done some progress compared to a few days back...just need to confirm few things with frens tomorrow then i can complete the calculations and finish the 'gorengan' parts...such as discussion...oo yeah...it really tests my skills of proffessional crapping...yeah u heard me...'crap'ing...usually not much thought put into the section...just mere concepts and flowery sentences...huahaha
well, enuf with assignments already...i wanna talk about something else...
where do i start...hmm...come to think of it...my brain's too strained to be coming up with topics...hahaha...sorry guys...just wanna make this post longer...hmmm...my brain cant work very well at this hour...so i'm off to go sleep at the couch...im pretty sure aiman's already on one of the couches...i'll take the other one...i feel i can get up mush easier when i sleep on the couch...my bed's too comfy...too irresistabubble!...huahaha...now...u guys are reading my crapping rite now...getting senile by the minute...not permanently tho...just due to tiredness...
so im going to sleep...chow...my eyes started to water already...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home