XPReSSionS!

what i feel like sharing...

Friday, September 22, 2006

inspired...

i woke up late...didnt went to two lectures...assignments still long way away from completion...but i am inspired...not coz im screwed up or sumthing...but coz i just heard a very inspiring khutbah by abg hamdan during friday prayers...
i need a ramadhan...why?...coz this is the time of the year where one really starts to ponder and starts to realize the importance of being a muslim and the reason we were sent to this world...well at least i do...
i know i'm not the best muslim out there...if you were to point out a muslim friend to be taken as example from...i'm sure no one would point at me...i know i am not the most pious of persons...yet i do work towards becoming a better person, physically, mentally and even spiritually...and this holy month of ramadhan made me more aware of my responsibilities and my reason of existance...
i know i should've been consistent throughout the year, heck even throughout my lifetime if not better...but it seemed so hard...i dunno...maybe i need my enlightenment as well...
well...in short...i need a ramadhan...who knows maybe this ramadhan would be the fresh start i'm looking for...and who knows maybe this ramadhan would be the one where all good things lie ahead of me after a year of disasters in my life...who knows...?...The Almighty knows...

1 Comments:

At 11:46 AM, Blogger mohd azmir said...

tul dowh khutbah abg handam mmg wat aku sedar gak!! same2 ar kite berubah ke yang lebih baik bro..
InsyaAllah..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home