XPReSSionS!

what i feel like sharing...

Sunday, May 03, 2009

what happening so far...

i can't say i've settled in into my workplace because i haven't...plain and simple...i've been there for exactly a month and yet i am still floating from one desk to another when i'm in the control room...i have no workstation of my own (i don't think i will ever have one)...this is simply not the way i want to work...i think i would prefer being given a task and do it in my own space...i need my space...i hate sharing...especially when its not mine...darn...

the only good thing about this place is the food is cheap...and it makes saving money possible...besides that i hate it coz its so damn hot...the people talk in almost a different language...sometimes you just nod and smile...

the house is ok...but 1 problem after another keeps popping up...the internet never gets activated (we've applied for almost 3 weeks now)...my laptop crashed...i'll be going into shift hours next week meaning i will need a car...or else i need to tumpang people to work...shit...i'm in a mess...

all in all its a disaster...i still think i want to be in a technical sector rather than a non-technical one, but i would prefer if i get my own desk, my own computer and my own stationeries...i hate the condition i am in...please pray for my survival...that's all i can wish for right now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home