XPReSSionS!

what i feel like sharing...

Thursday, February 19, 2009

a fresh start?

i have abandoned this blog for so long that it feels awkward when i sat in front of my laptop typing this...

i finished my studies in december...the graduation was awesome as my family were able to make it to the ceremony...i have left NZ and now i'm in my hometown in Kota Kinabalu...no more assignments, tests, late night studying for me...at least not for now...but i'm pretty sure there'll be quite a number of nights filled with staying up but for different reasons once i started working...

the next step for me would be working...i just secured a job in labuan with a local oil and gas company...i can't say i'm completely psyched about it...i wasn't expecting to get the job this soon...i think i could still use the rest...but i guess this would be for the better...i mean, too much rest and the rust in my brain might be irreversible...lol...

i just hope to excel in my next adventure the way i did (or not quite) in my previous ones...it has been a personal ambition of mine to help my family ie my parents and repay them for what they have done to me all this while...even though i think my success was more than enough for my parents, i still think it is the responsibility of the child to help out the parents as much as possible...and being the eldest has an added responsibility to it...

i guess i will stop here...i hope this is a new beginning for me in blogging...

p/s: i hope all my friends (smesh, chch) would keep in touch...find me in facebook

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home