XPReSSionS!

what i feel like sharing...

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Updates...

Wow...Its been quite a while...

It's the 4 th term now...approaching end of the semester hence end of the year as well...time to reflect the year and time to bury heads in between books and lecture notes (not like my notes are anywhere near completed)...exam is in about a month's time...am i ready? can i answer the questions if it were to be given to me tomorrow? the answer would be NO...i seemed to be so far behind in my studies that i'm not sure what ever the hell i've learnt this semester...i seemed to have forgotten most of them...too much dosa kot...huhu...

but this is no time to cry and regret all the lectures i missed and all the things Pat Jordan babbled about which i quite easily yawned at and ignored...i need to step up my game and hustle...i dont want my allowances to be suspended should i fail any subjects this semester...i wont allow that to happen...i only wiash i have the strength to pick myself up and study...

its the month of ramadhan...how have my ibadah been so far?...so-so i guess...havent been able to constantly attend prayers at the surau though...i think i cant concentrate on prayers if the imam recites too long an ayat...my mind tends to wander...i think its safer with me doing the reading and with shorter verses or surahs...yeah sounds like an excuse...argue it all you want...like i give a damn...i prefer to do it at home...

what else?...mmm summer vacation...still quite a long time to go...but i cant wait...just wanna get this year over with...stressed out...want some rest with my family and love ones...

sleepy...im out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home