XPReSSionS!

what i feel like sharing...

Saturday, August 25, 2007

after long last...

its the holidays...
seems like ages since i last updated this damn thing...so here goes...

a lot has been going on in my life...gained something...lost something...

as what everyones seems to be saying ever since i came here...everything happens for a reason...or sume yg jadi ade hikmahnye...i thought it was a bad thing to be losing something...but it indeed thought me a lot about myself in return...so i see the silver lining in it...i can learn from that situation and make sure i don't make the same mistakes to other people...you guys must be kinda blur about what i'm talking about...who cares...i certainly don't...

hmmm...uni life sucks for me rite now...seems unlikely but yeah i do feel a wee bit homesick rite now...i missed home...im just counting the days to go back home to malaysia...i missed my parents...my younger brothers...my family...my gf...my hometown KK...ooo yeah!!!...sadly i wont be able to enjoy too much during the hols coz i'm gonna have to do my practical work...damn it!!!

well...i wanna sleep as much as i can during this mid sem break...i'm not going anywhere...i hope to get a job but that seems highly doubtful as i'm so lazy rite now...just gonna spend my time watching pirated movies...eating...sleeping...maybe football once in a while...some basketballing maybe...a good book perhaps...

something to look out for during the hols would be the talent nite organized by petsoc...i hope it'll be a success...so you guys reading this, make sure u turn up on 7 sept 07 ok...7 pm...how many more "7" can u ask for...hehe...look out for some outstanding singing performances...a few unpredictable faces polishing their singing skills on the stage aye...cmon y'all...don't make night as an excuse ok...hehehe... oo btw ticket price is a mere 5 bucks...coffee could cost more than that ok...and its not a fund-raising activity...just an activity for fun...so lets have FUN!!!

bla...bla...boring...holiday pun got assignments...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home