XPReSSionS!

what i feel like sharing...

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

not so busy...

apparently i feel that 2nd pro cape is not so busy compared to 1st pro...that's just what i think...i feel like i have quite a lot of free time at my disposal...how i wish i can use it to study...but i'm just too lazy...damn...

well we do have chemecar coming up in 1 week...my car is not even moving yet...we put everything on in one week only to take them off and put it back together the next week...tiring and frustrating...i just want to put everything together and pray it will run...as long as the car moves i'll be happy...i dont wanna win this shit...im too tired to think about it anymore...just wanna get it over with

i've been sick since last week...having fever...the first this year i think...despite feeling feverish...i end up going snowboarding last sunday...i dozed off as soon as i got home...my head was spinning up n until the next day in class...barely concentrating on pat jordan's soft voice...went home as soon as class ends and continued sleeping...that night i slept early (11 pm i think)...so most of my day was spent sleeping...my head was just killing me...

rite now i feel really dizzy too...i think i took too much medicine at one time...damn...my head's spinning...so im off...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home